Playberry TP1-22 Games Box 1
This games pack contains 30 games spanning Playberry Tier 3 teaching points 1-22. These games can be used in classroom and all forms of intervention. If you are working to a phonic structure, the games cater to different points with code:
i (short) ,t, p, s, a, d, h, e, b, m, r, o, th, y and i-e
Concepts covered : contractions, open and closed syllables, rules for using c, k and -ck, suffix <-s> (plurals), nouns and verbs.
The games include:
- Read and Grab (decoding)
- Syllable Games (basic phonological awareness)
- Rocket Game (basic to advanced phonological awareness)
- 4 in a Row (decoding)
- Bingo (understanding and reading contractions)
- Spelling choice games for c, k and -ck (orthographic choice)
- Spelling choice game for long /i/ (open syllable i & i-e medial spelling)
- Onset and Rime (decoding / blending)
- Nouns / Verbs / Suffix (grammar concept)
Instructions for making and playing all games are on YouTube - just scan the QR codes.